Covid-19: Staff testing weekly // Residents 4 weekly // We are Covid-19 free
Privacy & Cookies Policy
We are Springfield House Retirement Home and our registered address is:
Springfield House Retirement Home,
(“Springfield House Retirement Home” / “we” / “our” / “us”). We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, together with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the GDPR and the DPA (together “Data Protection Legislation”). We are the data controller of data you pass to us pursuant to this policy. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.
What information does Springfield House Retirement Home hold and how will we use it?
Information you give Springfield House Retirement Home: You may give us information about you by completing enquiry forms on the website or by requesting via the website that we send you marketing information. The information you give us may include your name, email address and phone number.
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a Service User you represent.
Information Springfield House Retirement Home collects about you: Springfield House Retirement Home may collect the following information from you when you visit the website:
· Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
· Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our helpline
you use other websites operated by us or other services we provide. This information may include your name, email address, postal address and phone number.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a Site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
· Session ID – This is an essential first party cookie used to determine whether someone is logged into our application or not.
· Google Analytics – This is a third party set of cookies to help us understand how people interact with our website, so we can create the best user experience for our audience. To find out more about Google Analytics cookies view https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see https://cookiesandyou.com/. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Use Made of the Information
Springfield House Retirement Home may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
· Fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you or with a Service User you represent, and to provide you or the relevant Service User with information or services you or the Service User has requested
· Send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so
· Notify you of products and services we feel may interest you, or permit third parties to do so if you have provided the appropriate consent
· Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website Springfield House Retirement Home processes personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all the following:
· Where the processing enables Springfield House Retirement Home to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve the website, its services or communications
· To identify and prevent fraud
· To enhance the security of Springfield House Retirement Home’s network and information systems
· To better understand how people interact with Springfield House Retirement Home’s website
· To administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing; and
· To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
If we obtain consent from you to do so, we may provide your personal details to third parties so that they can contact you directly in respect of services in which you may be interested.
Where we are processing personal data we have obtained via the website on the basis of having obtained consent from you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information from us) please let us know by contacting us via the following webpage https://www.springfieldhousemorley.com/contact-us/. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database or if you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Unsubscribe” or by contacting us via the following webpage www.springfieldhousemorley.com/contact-us and we will take steps to ensure that this information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other than as set out in this policy) without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
Third Party Sites
How Safe is your Information?
Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. The website is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
Disclosure of your Information
Please note we may need to disclose your personal information where we:
· Sell our business, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
· Are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or
· Need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Your Rights in Respect of your Data
To request that your information is deleted or if you wish to restrict or object to the processing of your information, please contact us via the following webpage www.springfieldhousemorley.com.
If you have any complaints about our use of your personal data, please contact us. You also have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office. Contact details for the ICO can be found at https://ico.org.uk/.